Dunmeri Noble's Wigs

 Inspired by the Dunmer Nobles Overhaul mod at Morrowind Nexus

I have had this for a million years already but I thought I did release them into the world along with the Dunmeri Hanboks! Seems like I forgot, but in case someone wants these weird ass hairstyles here they are!

These are not a 1 to 1 conversion of the Morrowind mod, I did take some liberties and I mashed them up with some other wig scalps and all to make it fit better into Oblivion. 

I like these because I can tell some of them are very much inspired by Asian historical hairstyles. The Redoran style reminds me of Mongolian Bride's traditional hairstyling, and the Dres one is straight up just Qing dynasty (Or well, Qind dynasty drama costuming, but this is fantasy after all)

The rest of them are very Padmé, very Star Warsy, which I like too

Info:

These come in eight (!!!) different styles, each named after a different Dunmer noble house, with houses Indoril, Redoran and Telvanni having two to choose from. Each style comes also in 5 different colours: Black, Blonde, Brown, Red and White-Gray. 

You need some wearable ears for your character, if you use wigs in oblivion i'm sure you know why. 

You can find them in the TestEnchanted room, just type coc TestEnchanted into the console

Anyways, preview pics!


Dres in Black
Hlaalu in Blonde
Indoril 01 in Brown
Indoril 02 in Red
Redoran 01 in White
Redoran 02 in Black
Telvanni 01 in Blonde
Telvanni 02 in Brown

You can also find in this imgur gallery some previews of the hair's backs, too. Some of them have flowers or hairpins on the back too!

But yeah, any issues or problems do let me know! Contact me here or on nexus



Credits:
Ivolga at Morrowind Nexus for the original Dunmer Nobles mod
Chakaru11 for her Chakaru wigs mod, the scalps are largelly hers originally

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shining Nikki Ports

Wagnerian Valkyrie - SPB Curvaceous Armour Sets

KS Hairdos Wigs